b i t t e r sweet
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I am so random.
Uhm......................HI.

First of all...I don't really know why I ended up writing here.

Second, I don't know what should I write about.

Third, why am I writing this. Geez, forget this! I'm really bored!!! Ah! Let's play. What to play. What to do. What to talk. I need someone to talk. I need someone to play with me. I need...............ice cream. I need someone to buy me an ice cream.
Oh wow, I really want ice cream right now. The chocolate one. YUM! It would be great. I'm imagining there are various kinds of delicious foods right in front of my eyes now. Ugh, life couldn't get any better. I love you mom♥
Omg why am I so random.
Don't read this post.
This is probably the most unimportant post in 2012.

Anyway!! I just travelled some tumblrs and I found so many quotes/typographies which are so me. Here are some [not in pictures cause yeah I'm lazy like that<3]

There is always going to be that one person you wish you could be with, even after knowing that person doesn't want to be with you.
O m g this is so me.

My dentist once told me that letting go is like pulling a tooth. When it was pulled out, you're relieved, but how many times does your tounge run itself over the spot where the tooth once was? Probably a hundred times a day. Just because it was not hurting you doesn't mean you didn't notice it. It leaves a gap and sometimes you see yourself missing it terribly. It's going to take a while, but it takes time. Should you have kept the tooth? No, because it causing you so much pain. 
Therefore, move on and let go.
#THIS!

Uhm ok I'm so lazy to write the rest lol <3

Now I have to go to sleep, cause tomarro I have a test on my future senior high. Wish me tons of luck!♥ xox

Labels:

"I am so random." was Posted On: Saturday, January 14, 2012 @5:52 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
View with Google Chrome

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ